We aim to provide an excellent educational establishment for all the local children that wish to attend this school, however:
- There is no guarantee of a place for children living in the priority admissions area.
- In the event of over-subscription places will be allocated using the following criteria in the order given:
1. Looked after children;
2. Children living in the priority area with a sibling attending the school;
3. Other children living in the priority admissions area;
4. Children living outside the priority admissions area with a sibling attending the school;
5. Remaining applications.
In the event of over-subscription within any of the above criteria, priority will be determined by straight line distance from home to school, those living closest being given the highest priority.
Exceptional medical circumstances (supported by medical evidence), may override the above.
To find out if you are in the school’s catchment use the Catchment area checker:
To find out more about the Local Authorities admission arrangements please click on the link below:
Secondary (Year 7 for September 2019)
Primary (Reception for September 2019)
Is your child due to start school in September 2019?
Stebbing Primary would love to welcome you to one of our open days with tours led by our year 6 pupils.
Tuesday 16th October 9.30am-12 noon
Wednesday 28th November 1.15pm-2.30pm
Monday 3rd December 3.15pm-6pm
Please telephone the school office to let us know which session you would like to attend. If you would like an individual appointment with the Headteacher please indicate this at the time of phoning.
Should you be unable to make these dates but would still like to look around, please make a separate appointment to view our school.
We look forward to seeing you.
The LA may offer places above the published admission number (during and after the normal time of admission) in the following exceptional circumstances:
- For infant classes at the class size limit; if the next nearest school with a space is not within a reasonable distance of the home address; or
- For junior classes or where the admissions would not breach the infant class size limit; if the journey to the next nearest school with a space is not reasonable in terms of distance, accessibility or cost.