Direct Link to
We aim to provide an excellent educational establishment for all the local children that wish to attend this school, however:
There is no guarantee of a place for children living in
the priority admission area.
In the event of over subscription places will be
allocated using the following criteria in the order given:
1. Looked After Children and previously looked after
children (as defined in the Primary Education in
Essex 2020/2021 booklet);
2. children with a sibling attending the school;
3. children living in the priority admission area;
4. remaining applications.
In the event of over subscription within any of the
above criteria, priority will be determined by straight
line distance from home to school, those living
closest being given the highest priority.
To find out if you are in the school’s catchment use the Catchment area checker:
To find out more about the Local Authorities admission arrangements please click on the link below:
Secondary (Year 7 for September 2021)
Primary (Reception for September 2021)
Is your child due to start school in September 2021?
Please follow the link below to access information regarding our admissions procedures
The LA may offer places above the published admission number (during and after the normal time of admission) in the following exceptional circumstances:
- For infant classes at the class size limit; if the next nearest school with a space is not within a reasonable distance of the home address; or
- For junior classes or where the admissions would not breach the infant class size limit; if the journey to the next nearest school with a space is not reasonable in terms of distance, accessibility or cost.